How long have you gone without sex? adult content

It has been at least 22 years since I have had sex. Not married and it is against my Faith to have sex outside of marriage. I don't even miss it, really.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• 9 months while my husband was in Iraq in '05 and 7 months while he was in Afghanistan.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 12:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• 22 years..wow..I would croak lol
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 11:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• The longest I have gone in my lifetime is 7 months. During my marriage now...longest time...one week.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 11:41 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• 2 years!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• 1 yr and that's with me being in a relationship. I didn't love him anymore and he knew that we slept in different rooms but anytime I tried to end it or kick him out (the apartment was mine) he'll try to commit suicide. So finally I had a male friend come over and claim he was my man now and he said he was spending the night that night and he needed to go else where. It worked and he never returned and didn't try to commit suicide guess he grew up and figured that card wasn't going to work anymore.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• 8 months when i wasn't married, and 1 month while I'm married.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Damn Girl! Do you masturbate? Or just not have any sexual urges?

The longest I have gone was when my kids were born 6-8 weeks.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:44 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I'd say it's been about a year for me so far. I split up with my husband on boxing day. I'm not religious so it's not against my faith, I just don't want to.

My ex husband left a pretty foul taste in my mouth and it will be a hell of a long time before I'll be able to trust any man again, especially enough to sleep with him.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• for me, it's been since April. Hubby gets no sex if he has beer.... It's OK with me though, I honestly think my body knows NO MORE BABIES so I don't even want it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• Usually right after I had my kids they say 6 weeks, but it's more like 4-5 weeks.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 11:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2010