Have you ever got mad at your doctor? adult content

I see a specialist who makes me keep a diary of all medications I take. I know he does this so I won't abuse the medications he gives me. It makes me very angry because other folks have abused medications, I, personally have to answer for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jul. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes I have!! My doctor says to me that my test are showing signs of a problem. So I ask what he meant and he says "it could be lupus or cancer or something like that but it's not like there's a cure so there's no reason to keep wasting your money and time goin to the doctor to find out." I couldn't believe he would tell me to give up on my health when we don't even know what's wrong with me!!!!!
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 12:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• it's not just that, but when you document your meds, just like food allergies, you can find what's working for you and not working for you....
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:50 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• shit, Girl..you are hiring them...they want me taking notes on my two kids~i can tell them blood pressure off the top of my head...I micromanage them very well, but unless there is an app for that~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 11:53 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I did, but that was because he's an ass that cares more about money and politics than my health. Needless to say I told him off and switched doctors. Oh man was he pissed, hehe lol
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:56 PM on Jul. 17, 2010

• I've have never personally kept of diary of my food and meds for the doctor. The doctor should already know what meds you are talking. If you think you have a problem with your meds, speak up, the doctor doesn't know how you feel. Doesn't sound like a lot of respect going on there. Ever thought of changing your doctor?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2010