Is it just my hormones? adult content

I am 17 weeks pregnant and I do not want to be touched sexually. I feel bad for neglecting my hubby but I just dont want it. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would say it's normal. You feel differently when your pregnant...and this pregnancy for me has been one like your feeling...I don't want to have sex, I hate when DH grabs my boobs, butt or anything. It's actually pretty annoying, and before I didn't really mind. I feel bad too, but sometimes I just have to have my space! A LOT OF IT!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 12:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• A decrease in sex drive can be very normal in pregnancy. It is the hormones/emotions. Usually it will pick back up but sometimes it doesn't until after the baby is born. Just try to explain it to your Husband. Make sure that he understands that you love him and are still very attracted to him. It's just things going on in your body.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:04 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I was lik ethat with my first pregnancy.. and it turned out it was a girl...

this pregnancy I can't seem to get enough.. (find out monday, but I think this one is a boy).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:59 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Not wanting to be sexually active can be very normal to some during pregnancy.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It'll bounce around. In my third trimester I was coming on to my husband so much, he wanted nothing to do with me. I didnt think it was possible for a woman (especially a huge unattractive feeling pregnant one) could crave sex more than a man could give. It'll come back to you....hopefully.
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 2:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• it goes up and down, darlin. one day you'll rape him three times in a row, and then you won't let him touch you for three weeks. it is very, very normal, especially since you're still pretty early. just relax, you'll be wanting to jump his bones before long lol. one pp suggested talking to hubby, letting him know he's still loved. that is a great idea
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 5:50 AM on Jul. 18, 2010