Has your s/o ever.... adult content

My not so df just yelled at me...long story...in a nutshell...he was playing poker...and an update 4 the computer messed up his hand....and he got all pissy....yelling cussing etc....anyway, of course he blamed me...when I told him it wasnt my fault and to stop yelling at me he called me an f-ing cun*!!! He has done this many times before...along w/saying Im a b-word....stupid...ugly...oh and he threw in horrible mother once....has any of your s/o treated you this way??? Im just hurt!! OOOOH and he called me these names w/our 1 1/2 and 2 1/2 yr old right there....yeah makes for a great night eh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I just wanted to send you hugs. I pray that you will realize that this is emotional abuse and you should not be treated like that. Best of luck sweetie.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 12:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• no. My ex did those things. Note the key word.

hugs, dear, find yourself someone who will treat you like a queen, because that's what you deserve.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• no because he knows if he did he would be sleeping in his car because he sure as HELL would not be sleeping under the same roof as me!!! if you keep putting up with this it's ony going to keep getting worse, and i cant feel sorry for you.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Oh hunny, no woman needs to be talked to that way. I have a co-worker who is getting married in a couple months and she was telling me about her future husband. She said that they went to the camping store one day and they were looking at something and I quess she was wanting to leave and it made him angry and he told her right there with people around, I just want to stab you, slit your throat you stupid b*tch. When she was telling me this, she was like Oh he says things like that to me all the time, he can be silly at times. I personally wouldnt take it. My husband called me a biatch one day while we were playing around and that was the only time he ever called me that. He got yelled at big time.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Your are getting verbal abused. Instead of it being physical, it's mental. You don't have to put up with this. You better watch out though, your kids may start calling you the same thing. He is showing you lack of respect.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Well does this happen often? If so, i have some advice for you but i dont want to post it publically. He may have a problem. please contact my homepage for my answer. I know what you are going through
    nebraskamamaof2

Answer by nebraskamamaof2 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• In addition to agreeing with the above posts- it also sounds like he either has a gambling or gaming problem or both.... (please note:this is not an excuse for him to use but this is a personal matter he needs to face) other than that do what is right by your babies and you first hunny- he will stop his behavior or pay for it.
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Hey,,Im a dv survivor, if you want to talk pm me.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• wow! Sound like he has anger issues and like hes maybe addicted to this game, my husband use to get mad if I asked him a question and he was playing video games and lost, he'd blame it on everyone, even if it was our daughter and she was crying. he stoped after I told him he couldn't play his video games in my house anymore.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 7:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I had this happen a few times over the past years but if it became often I would have to leave.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 8:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2010