How is your preschooler girls bathroom decorated?

I am having a hard time finding something that fits her age which is 4 1/2. All I see is stuff like monkies, mickey mouse etc. or stuff geared toward older girls. I found some things at bed, Bath & beyond but I think they may be tool old for her. They had things with high heels and stuff on them. I think I have looked everywhere!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL my daughter doesn't have her own bathroom. Since the rest of us have to use the bathroom too, I refuse to decorate it in kiddy style. They got a spongebob bath mat for the floor, that's about it.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Kyra has a half bath that's in her bedroom. Since we're renting, we couldn't paint or anything. We let her pick out the color cup and everything, she chose pink. And my MIL printed up a couple pieces of paper that has Sleeping Beauty on it and under it, "the princess poops here". :-) It's what she wanted.
    What does your daughter like?
    If you can't find it anywhere, print some pictures on the computer and either tack them up or let her pick out a few frames to put them in.
    I say just let her pick it out. And if it seems too old, just remember that they grow too fast and their interests change from one day to the next.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• The bathroom is all colorful fish, whales, and dolphins. I have star fish and sea shells hanging on the walls too.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2010