IM VERY LONELY

my sons father lives in rochester ny and he hasnt seen his son yet! the only way that he has seen him is thru pic and videos that i send him! he doesnt have the money 2 come down here and he is waiting on his money 2 come thru! im so damn fraustrated b/c i havent seen him since Nov 1st of last year and i miss him so much! he says that he loves me and i love him so much! i have never loved a man this much b4! i talk 2 him on the phone and thru texts every day! how do i pass the time until we both can see him and b the family that both of us really want?

krissy324

Asked by krissy324 at 12:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm sorry you're lonely my dear but the world is filled with lonely people who will never have anyone to love. Try to find comfort in knowing you have a wonderful man out there who adores you and will be with you soon. In the meantime, why not set some personal goals of self improvement to work on before he gets back. Learn exciting new things, work out or do yoga, stay busy making yourself the best you can be. Read or draw, expand your sights in every way. Learn to love yourself and find out who you really are without a man in your life, now while you are alone. Work on becoming an amazing woman that you are proud of. You will both be better for it. Good Luck!
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 12:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I can relate - my DH is working out of state and I am with my girls 24/7/365. I love them, but it is hard and I miss DH so much. Stupid economy!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2010