What do you consider to be "Too Much Information"?

Enough to use the flag button?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It would be hard for me. It seems that nothing really would be TMI for me, but I'm pretty laid back about that. Just to be on the safe side, if I was asking a question and had anything about bodily fluids, nudity, cussing or sex in it, I'd check the box just to avoid pissing anyone off.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Talking about stuff that may be considered gross or offensive to some.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• honestly, I'm an adult and a mommy, not much offends me anymore LOL I think I've seen just about everything by now ;o)

about the only thing that I even think MIGHT need a warning is pictures since my children might see them - like bloody, gorey pics or sexual pics.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It seems like ppl use it when there really is nothing bad in the question at all.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 12:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• To me? Not much.. I am not easily grossed out of offended. But to others... I would flag anything sexual or graphic bodily functions.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• frustratedTalken about hurting yourself or someone. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me. :) Except maybe the C word. Then I might have to go crazy on someone.

buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 12:27 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I think people are just being cautious so that they don't offend anyone. It's kind of an "open this question at your own risk" thing lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Not much to me. There are questions I would never ask though. My daughter likes to shoulder surf so I know not to click on those questions if she is around.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:32 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• if you are going to go on a string of a vent and curse 80 times, or you are going to discuss butt plugs, or anything really of a sexual nature (so kiddos aren't around when you open it.)
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:36 AM on Jul. 18, 2010