Did you know about H2O

Do you beleive that tap water is really bad for you. Or is it a myth? I live in a small town and theres been deaths like crazy. Everyone says it's in the water. So guess what I drink bottled and only bottled.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Health

• Well i don't think you can ALWAYS believe what everyone else does. It may be true but it may not be. I don't think tap water is good for you.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:25 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I think you can go to home depot, get a kit, and send it in to have it tested. it costs like thirty dollars.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• check out this H2O experiment

sure water's bad:

1. it can cause excessive sweating and vomiting

2. it is a major component in acid rain

3. it can cause severe burns in its gaseous state

4. accidental inhalation can kill you

5. it contributes to erosion

6. it decreases effectiveness of automobile brakes

7. it has been found in tumors of terminal cancer patients

"it's in the water" is just a saying! Like when several women are all pregnant together like at work or something "don't drink the water! you'll get pregnant" Of course you don't get pregnant from water! LOL

if you think it's the water, check with your local water board, they have to test water regularly. My city sends us out a report of the findings when they do it.<

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I think tap water tastes funny so I filter it. Maybe the UFO's are poisoning your town's water.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Think about that movie Erin Brockovich. Not all tap water is bad, but if lots of bad things are happening to people around you its a good thing to check. Just remember though that bottled water has NOTHING in it: no fluoride (keeps teeth healthy) and no minerals. Sometimes drinking tap water is actually healthier for you.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 12:39 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• My tap water comes out of a well, and I've had it tested. It tastes great and I love it!

Answer by missanc at 9:58 AM on Jul. 18, 2010