Has anyone else seen the bug ad on here? Am I the only one who saw just a little of it and mistook them for real bugs?

I just saw it out of the corner of my eye and thought there were three roaches crawling on the monitor! Scared the shit out of me! I hate those bugs. We don't have them and I get icked out just thinking about them.

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 12:28 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• not on here...but i saw a commercial like that...it started out as a normal commercial, don't remember what kind though, and all of a sudden here comes this roach crawling on the tv...i was mortified! i yelled at my husband to kill it, freaking out....then the guy on the tv came up and killed it, then it went from the fake commercial to their commercial..talk about getting people's attention! i almost fell for it the second time lol but about 2 seconds later i remembered. I think it was an Orkin commercial??
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• haven't seen it yet but funny! ha ha ha I also know as soon as i post this reply i will see it LOL!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 12:30 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• no but sometimes when there is the one with the mouse that moves and clickes on the thing, i think it's a roach. and we do have them!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2010