so my sister is spending her time with an on-duty/married cop who is supposed to be at work right now

i really wonder what men can be capable of, and women also because my sister has been having a fling with this cop, and hes married. and she gave him directions to my house to meet him here while he was on duty. this is soooo wrong on so many levels. i cant believe that she would lower herself to dating a married man, i thought she had more respect for other women, and marriage in general. also this cop is supposed to be out doing cop work! im just saying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would not have any part in it. I would be so pissed at her for giving this man directions to my house. What if his wife found out and came to your house thinking you were the one he was cheating with? I frown upon both your sister and the cop because he might be the one who is cheating and not doing his job, but your sister is aware of all of it and she's still doing it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• She's not the one cheating or not doing their job, he is!!!!
    Bookwormy

Answer by Bookwormy at 12:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I would be extremely upset that she would involve me in any way. I would also try to get her to understand that what he's dping is taking advantage of his job, his wife trust and your sisters low self esteem to stoop that low. Otherwise you really can't do much other than let her get herself into a world of problems that she's not even ready for
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 1:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2010