its been 1 week and 1 day since i last nursed my dd.

I thought it would be really hard and it was a little bit tough but not too bad. She's pretty much stopped asking to nurse... Now she just has to have her hand in my shirt when she goes to sleep. That's okay though. My boobs aren't hurting as bad as they were a few days ago.... Hopefully the go down in size a bit lol.

Did yours go down in size when you stopped nursing? i dont mean sag, i mean actual cup sizes? im hoping mine do a little bit at least.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:04 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• I wish they had! I was a DD when I got preggo with my 1st, and I nursed for 13 months. She is now 3 & I had my 2nd DD in April and am nursing again, I'm an F cup! I want a reduction when I am done nursing. I'd love to be a big c/ small d.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Not really. They just became less firm because they were not full of milk.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I felt like mine were a bit smaller, but not enough to need a different bra size. Sorry to disappoint you! lol.

BTW, is your DD okay? I remember you posting a question saying she was sleeping a lot and acting strange when she was awake. Did it turn out to be nothing?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• yeah.. i think it was coincidence that she wasnt feeling well.

there was a bug going around my family, so it was just that. shes fine now though :) she actually passed out onme wit her hand on my boob ha!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

lol. That's great! Glad she's okay. :-)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:27 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I don't think that mine have shrunk at all. In fact, now when I lose weight, I only seem to lose pants sizes & not shirt sizes.
    Bookwormy

Answer by Bookwormy at 2:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• damn dude that sucks. i was hoping so.. maybe ill get lucky ha! i just want them to go to my normal size... a d not a dd
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 2:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2010