Sweet dreams to all the Wonderful MOMMYS out there!

Going to bed to get my beauty sleep. Dreams can be exciting, happy, sad, real, scary,and absolutly wonderful. What was your last dream that you can remember? Mine was touching my Angels in Heaven and getting to know there okay ( RIP~Kolton and Star Zerr) Love Mommy

buggin4baby

Asked by buggin4baby at 1:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I dreamed that our dog, Boss, came into the bedroom, woke me up, put her front paws on the bed and said clear as day, sounding surprisingly like my 5 year old daughter, "mom, the human kid just growled at me". I think it's because my daughter sometimes tells me when the dog growls at her when Kyra accidentally steps on the dog's tail. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Thank you, I'm on and off on here but now I'm going to sleep...yawns. Night.

geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2010