Yes.....having an abortion = killing your child....or your potential child if you prefer.

I lost 4 precious babies before I was finally able to carry to term. I am not saying that there aren't rare instances when it is the only option (very sad). I am aware that it will never be illegal but that only proves that law makers are sick. Notice I said kill, not murder. The definition is to deprive a life in any manner. They may not be able to survive outside the mother but never the less they are living. Which I'm pretty sure makes this a fact and not an opinion. And yes...I would say this to your face.

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 1:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Do you have a question? or are you just ranting?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I would think that everyone is quite aware of this, but thank you?
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• This is not a question.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Sorry, but I didn't see a question mark in that yellow box anywhere. Okay, you'll say it to my face and anyone else's. How does this fit into the question/answer section of this site?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Oh sorry, my question is....Does anyone have a reason, other than medically necessary that an abortion should be okay? Because all of them that I have heard so far are pure selfish BS.
    jenae_gist

Comment by jenae_gist (original poster) at 1:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i dont think another womans body has anything to do with you does it? nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• My mom "justified" her abortion by saying that she didn't want to potty train two babies. Complete crap.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 1:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I also think you should have put this in the debate section.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I was raped and i was 14.
    no woman should ever have to make a choice like i did. Especially at such a young age. But i made my choice and i know it was the best choice for me at the time. I did hate the process and will probably never have another abortion ever again. But it is what i wanted at that moment in time and i choose not to live my life with regret.
    That makes it okay to me. And that's all that matters. Your approval is not needed.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Nicolemstacy-That's incredibly sad....I'm sorry you missed out on that sibling. I am going to be potty training 2 babies. Wow... I can't imagine that being a deciding factor...
    jenae_gist

Comment by jenae_gist (original poster) at 1:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2010