When to test again

I am not sure how long my cycles normally are but I am on day 33 now and no period. I took a test on day 30 and a bfn. This morning I felt a little sick but thought it might be because I hadnt eaten anything, my face is breaking out, I am tired yet cant sleep at night and mild heartburn (with my last pregnancy I had heartburn at 5 weeks). So I tested 3 days ago when should I test again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Give it another week, if there's still no period, then try again. Good luck, hope it comes out the way you want!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 1:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I bought lots of tests at Dollar Tree. For $1 & a dixie cup, I could test daily if I so desired! I recommend doing the same. The tests are just as good as the name brand, but you do need to pee in a cup. I got a BFP very early on, so I know that they are sensitive tests.
    Bookwormy

Answer by Bookwormy at 1:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I agree with bookwormy. The Dollar Tree tests do work. When I was pregnant a friend of mine bought a few just to test. I took 3 and they all came out positive. She took 3 and they all came out negative. (She wasn't pregnant, BTW.)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I would wait a week from the first time you tested. Good luck!
    MPWifeJessicia

Answer by MPWifeJessicia at 2:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2010