recipe HELP!

i dont cook, i have NO ideas at all on what to cook. and i need your help!

I want to make different things that will last.. everytime i try something it will only last for that one meal, or it wasn't very good.

i need some recipes that are easy to buy for to make, and will last more than one meal!

POSSIBLY homestyle recipes, something like your grandma only makes.. lol you know what i mean??

Thank you so much for your time! :)

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I love to cook, and would be glade to help you out. I am about to pm you with some reciepies that are simple and will have you saying I can not believe I made that.
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• stew. i have been told that i make the best. and i make a huge pot and then seperate it in smaller containers and freeze for later meals. i generally go by my great aunts recipe but i change it up a little each time depending on what veggies i have. recipe is at home and i'm at work. let me know if you want it. i'd be happy to share it with you. :)
    jamie28

Answer by jamie28 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• yeah defintately, pm me the recipe please :) thank you.
    stephany21

Answer by stephany21 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I sent it like I said in the message if u need a certain recipie that u dont know how to make Let me know . I helped my one friend make her first ham over the phone, we allways do that. I told her I wanted her to take a picture of it so I could see it. I was so jealous her's looked prettier than mine LMFAO!!!
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• hasty shore dinner.... if u like crab meat....
    2-3 lbs of imitation crab meat (chunked)
    16 oz of mediem shell noodles (cooked and drained)
    2 lbs of mozzeralla cheese
    8 oz jar of Real Mayo
    1 can of cream of cerlery soup
    3-5 tsp of dill weed (depending on how much u like)
    mix all together in large bowl
    put in 2 9x9 pans
    put in oven at 350 for 40 min and for the last 5 min add french fried onions
    u can freeze one!! just cover with tin foil thaw b4 u cook
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 3:02 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• My mom's chicken and dumplin's are the best! She use to make the dumpling from scratch but cheats now with refrigerated biscuits in a can. PM me and I will send you the recipe. I know it makes a huge pot and we eat on it for a couple of days; plus, it freezes beautifully!
    rcbrown

Answer by rcbrown at 5:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Go to BETTY CROCKER.COM They have the best recipes and you can print them out.
    strozilove

Answer by strozilove at 8:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2008