Who do you think?

The TMI anon is tonight? Obviously someone above level 16, otherwise they wouldn't be able to answer anon...hmmm...I think it's either a CM that has had a little too much wine and not enough hubby lovin, or a teenage son that found their mom's password...

rhianna1708

Asked by rhianna1708 at 2:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's a creep that needs to get a hobby, a life, or both!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Why are my questions getting to you so much?
    Getting a hobby, a life, or both? You guys are the ones making questions dedicated to "who I am"

My love life is fine. I enjoy sex there is nothing wrong with that. Rhianna why would i be getting reported though?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Are they answering too or just asking? Because anyone can ask anon. I'm guessing either a teenage boy or a bored husband with a teenage mentality. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Hm Idk.

maybe it is a real mom on here lol they seem to be from the way theyre talking about cafemom and stuff
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• rolling on floorLMAO!!! IF your love life is so great, get off the stupid computer and stop asking sick questions! Get on with your fine love life!

nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:20 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how things work on here though. Also, if someone talks to ppl about the leveling up and stuff, they'll already have an idea
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 2:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• So only people that don't have good love lives can ask questions that are sexual and be on a computer? ? If that's the case there are a lot of mom's on here that must have sad love lives!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I mean cause that person can reply anon
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

Oh Anon...For one, your questions are not getting to me, I am actually finding you amusing. I am just familiar with CM and know that there are some here that don't appreciate the way you are approaching the topics you're talking about. That is why I think you would be reported. I never said anything detrimental to your love life, or that you had sex issues. And I have a life, and hobbies (CM being one of them haha). If you can't take a little jest going your way, maybe you should tone it down a bit or find a questions forum more friendly to your chosen topic.
    rhianna1708

Comment by rhianna1708 (original poster) at 3:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2010