are there any commercials your tot dances to everytime? lol

my daughter LOVES the huggies jean diaper commercials she goes to town on those!!

and the gerbil car ads. she sings them to its so funny!! it never fails! shell be falling asleep and get up and start dancing lol

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I hate to say this, but the "U by Kotex" commercial about why tampon commercials are so ridiculous. As soon as she sees it start, she starts twirling around like they do in the commercial.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• LMFAO that is hilarious!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Any commercial with music my son breaks out and dances to but doesn't always watch them but there are a few that will make him stop what he is doing completely and he will have to turn around and watch intently and dance too...I love it! :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• when my daughter was younger, she absolutely looooved the walmart commercials, with the bouncing smiley face balls knockin down all the signs..and still to this day (shes 6) she dances to ellen on her talk show..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:38 AM on Jul. 18, 2010