what do you think of the name aeris adlai ? I ris is how you say first name and you say adlai ahlai

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Baby Names

• Honestly, I find it a little confusing. I think they will have issues with no one ever being able to properly spell their name or pronounce it.
    I think it sounds nice but I think every teacher that child has will pronounce it wrong.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I'm completely confused, don't name your kid this, he/she'll spend their entire life trying to explain it.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i like the name iris. i feel sorry for kids who have to constantly tell people how to pronounce/spell their name though... gl choosing! :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• The weird spellings are just way too much ...
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 10:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• A E does not make an "I" sound and AD is ad, not "ah" ...
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 10:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Um... well...
    Aeris is pretty, but it doesn't say Iris.... if you want her name to be Iris it needs to be spelled that way... right now it says Air-is.
    And Adlai does NOT say Ahlai... Ahlai says Ah-lay or Ah-lay-ee....... and Adlai says Ad-lye
    So right now it says Air-is Ad-lye which is cute.... but if you want the name to say Eye-riss Ah-lay then you need to change the spelling to either Iris Ahlai
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:40 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• 100% agree w/ ami =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:35 PM on Jul. 18, 2010