Do you care when people call you ugly?

ZombieHousewife

Asked by ZombieHousewife at 4:04 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yes, I think that would hurt my feelings. My neighbor, who we don't get along with, saw me yesterday and said "Whoa, you got big, fast!" I am six months pregnant. It wasn't exactly calling me ugly, but it did seriously annoy me.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 4:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yeah.. :/ im self conscious...i got made fun of a lot when i was in school called fat ugly etc.. and have recently too..

i have really cappy self confidence. :/ i know i shouldnt let it get to me but it still does.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• No, tell them their ugly!!!
    graceluc

Answer by graceluc at 4:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• No. It takes a really insensitive and ugly person to say such ugly things.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 5:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• not soo much if and when they say ugly but when they compare me to how I looked in high school then yes, growing up I had little to no self esteem and a very wise woman told me to look in the mirror and say, "I'm not the prettiest girl in the word but I'm not the ugliest." that completely helped me. I guess her mom use to say that to her she had no self esteem and people would say she was ugly cause shes panamanian and super dark and felt like shit about herself.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• No because the people I care about would never say that, and the people who would say that, I don't care about.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:18 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Why would someone tell my I'm ugly? I think most ppl who know me know that saying something so mean to my face is gonna get em punched & if a stranger said it to me I think I might still punch em! I'm the wrong one to mouth off too especially over something so.... childish. Did someone call you ugly?
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Nope, because I know I'm not.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• No! I dont think anyone has said that sincelike 6th grade
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2010