i feel like i really screwed up my elbow and i dont know how....

i did drink last night... got pretty drunk. But I dont remember falling or anything...

ahhh it wasnt hurting this morning... now it does a lot if it touches something, if i straighten my arm or bend it... hm maybe i slept on it funky...

have you ever gotten drunk and woke up and have something on ur body or something happen that was crazy and u dont remember?

share your stories :)

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't have any crazy stories but I fell out of my shed because I forgot there was a step & I twisted my knee. To this day it pops & when it gets cold it hurts. I sleep funny all the time though and mess myself all up. I do it with my arms all the time. It'll probably wear off in a day or two. Just try to position yourself better tonite.
    ZombieHousewife

Answer by ZombieHousewife at 4:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Oh yeah- I've never hurt myself when I was drunk...so that doesn't apply.
    ZombieHousewife

Answer by ZombieHousewife at 4:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Lol I usually remember.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 4:30 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i usually do too... my So said i was dong stuff last night..... to him.....while he was sleeping...i do NOT remember that! he said it was annoying LMFAO... i obviously looked dumb in front of him hahah
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2010