How do you feel when you have your monthly period? Anything that you do that seems to alleviate your symptoms?

I get so hormonal and emotional. My patience is not as good, too. Oh and I crave for food! Lots of it! How does your monthly period affect you?

LavenderRose10

Asked by LavenderRose10 at 4:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Health

• OMG before i got pregnant, i had HORRIBLE cramps. As a matter of fact, when i was in labor, it felt like my period cramps did... i swear when i got my period i was dying lol.

id draw a bath and make the bath water as HOT as it would get. and id sit in there for hours. it would be so hot my skin would turn red. id also use a heating pad.... uhmmm i would take like 3 extra strength tylenol....id eat a lot of junk food....

and they still hurt. they never went away until they were ready.

Ugh i do NOT miss that!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:32 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• oh, i'd also run a fever and get really sick and throw up. idk actually looking back i think maybe i should have seen a dr. hmm.
    MomNbabyGirl009

• oh that happened to me too like fever and throwing up when it was during the first year i had my period. After that, it was also accompanied with horrible cramps like you are about to die or something. Now, I don't have those any more but I become moody and eat/sleep a lot.
    LavenderRose10

Comment by LavenderRose10 (original poster) at 4:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• yeah i had this for...9 years...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• WOAH! well..your right...you should have seen a doctor for that. That was painful!
    LavenderRose10

Comment by LavenderRose10 (original poster) at 5:16 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• lol yeah.. it was horrible.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Midol........ Must have midol!!!!!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 5:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• My cramps are so bad the only thing that makes them feel any better is narcotics, percocet is best!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I'm exactly the same, hormonal and emotional. My patience is not as good at all and I crave sweets. My boops are very sensitive and I break out. It's awful I wish I didn't have to get a period every month. I use motrin for the cramps.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 10:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Same way! It's kind of like pregnancy symptoms to me!! Sore breasts, craving certain foods, crampy, tired....etc
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2010