Bathing suit during pregnancy...

Do you wear a two piece a one piece or avoid it all together?

With my first pregnancy I avoided it
Second I covered up as much as I could...I was embarrased
Third I was pregnant with twins and on bed rest so I couldn't
Current pregnancy I am proud of my belly and wear a pink bikini. I actually get a lot of compliments, I def didn' feel comfortable at first but it's my last pregnancy so I wanted to embrace it..

What about you?!

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 4:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I rocked my bikini in a way I never completely felt comfortable doing not pregnant. I was proud of the beach ball I'd swallowed & she enjoyed the warm sun.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 7:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i was preg and big in the winter so no bathing suit. but if i did id totally bare it and do a bikini i think its so beautiful :) i love my belly!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:45 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I had a maternity 2 piece with my older kids and it was cute and comfy.  I didn't have any with this baby.  My regular suit wouldn't fit so I just avoided the pool.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I know! I don't think I'll be able to wear this bikini if I'm not pregnant! My baby boy loves the sun except for when it gets super hot.
    babyangelromero

Comment by babyangelromero (original poster) at 7:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I am always tiny when im prego huge belly and timy everywhere else, so I love the tiny bikini to show off my bump! :)
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 18, 2010