17 year old and web cams

ive posted previously on my step-daughter but recently i caught her half naked on a webcam with one of the guys she was talking to. im at a loss as to what to do with her.

jonesy21

Asked by jonesy21 at 4:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Omg girls that do stuff like that have no friggin common sense! Sit her dumb ass down and make her watch these..there's plenty more of them from all over the world.

Where abouts do you live? I'm in Canada. And I'm a cop. Not like I can come talk to her but I'd be willing to email her some stuff I've dealt with relating to this stupidity.

canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?...&k=5939 - 96k - Cached

cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2010/05/13/13929966.html?cid=rssnewscrime
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 5:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• you should sit her down and explain to her that being a slut isnt going to get her a nice boyfriend. dont be nice about it either, tell her how disrespected girls like that are, even have a couple guys come tell her that. and then tell her how girls like that are often murdered because they are stupid enough to get all lovey on the internet, and the guy just wants to have sex. take away her computer and webcam and everything else for a while, eventually she'll learn her lesson.
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Take away her private access to the computer. Put it in a space where everyone is.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2010