Have you felt this way?

Beofre this pregnancy I wanted sex all the time and SO coldnt keep up now that Im 35 weeks sometimes i dont want to be touched and now he cant keep his hands off me... I dont want to hurt his feelings so sometimes i give in other times we'll go weeks n thats when its really hard to keep him off me. I know he loves me nthinks im the most beautiful woman ever but I would rather him not think like that cuz I cnat take it!!! AM i crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes. During my second pregnancy, I didn't wanna be touched. Also, it was just physically uncomfortable and I was throwing up all the time. We tried gentler sex and he also respected me to accept no too.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 5:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yeah, I felt like that with my second pregnancy, we use to do it all the time once I hit 8 months I didn't want to be touched, he felt rejected and didn't understand that it wasn't about him it was that I didn't wanna do it. I would sometimes give in...it was over within 5 minutes anyways, but no your not crazy, its normal.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yeah I felt that way! If you don't feel like having sex, you should tellhim! If he loves you he would understand...
    devinebeauty

Answer by devinebeauty at 8:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2010