how much or how often...

Do you have sex during pregnancy is there a time where you stop having sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my first pregnancy not very often...scared to hurt the baby thing
    With my second hardly at the beggining I was always tired but alot towards the end
    Twins at the beggining we did it a few times then we were placed on pelvic rest at 13 weeks preganant
    current pregnancy we did it as much as we normally do then i was put on pelvic rest at 20 weeks...am now 31 weeks.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• We had sex regularly up until our children were born and no worries. Pregnancy is such an intimate time in your life and, as long as the doctor doesn't restrict this activity, I think it's a perfect way for you and your partner to express your love.
    jaijcoo

Answer by jaijcoo at 5:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• during my pregnancy sex stopped almost immediately. . .but only due to my DH was deployed for a year (literally right after we found out I was pregnant. . . that sucked!)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 5:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• We had sex regularly. It doesn't hurt the baby. You should have as much as you can now, because you can't have sex for at least 6 weeks after you deliver. And after that you are so tired from taking care of the baby and lack of sleep that you won't have many oppertunities. So enjoy now!!!
    jet360

Answer by jet360 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• im pregnant with # 5 and i have sex (with all of my pregnancies) like normal!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I had a low sex drive during pregnancy so very little sex for me, but unless you are on bedrest or there are some issues that mean you needt o avoid sex, then there's no reason you should stop. Sex is good for you and your pregnant body, esp in the last weeks.
    NDFanatik

Answer by NDFanatik at 11:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• My sex drive went into high gear when I was prego.,.,, so all the time. lol
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 4:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2010