have you ever...

Lost custody of your kids? either to the other parent the state or anyone else why? how did you handle that... were yu able to gt them back?

jazmya_mom

Asked by jazmya_mom at 4:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• Personally, I haven't but my mom lost us to the state of California, she would beat us...like really bad. I was 5 years old when I Was taken away. My mom was able to get us back 3 years later, I don't know how and I don't know why, things never got better and they actually got worce. She had a new boyfriend and he was a pedophile, she did nothing to protect us and she knew it was going on, she said it was the only way we'd be able to eat, it sickens me and to be honest I would have rather starved. As a former foster youth there are alot of statistics that say that kids born to foster youth will become foster youth as well. I am proud to say that I don't fall under that statistic! I don't know what I would do without my children!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 4:59 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• thanks...
    jazmya_mom

Comment by jazmya_mom (original poster) at 5:05 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• No, but that sounds horrible! It takes a hell of alot being wrong for the state to take kids, tho! I usually find that kids taken by the state are better off! That is sad :(
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2010