What is the best way to lose the baby weight? Also, do the stretch marks ever go away?

sherribeare

Asked by sherribeare at 6:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• It will take some exercise and healthy eating to lose the weight. The streach marks never go away, they get a little smaller and a lot lighter. You can have surgery but it's expensive and a lot of work.
    douwannadance

Answer by douwannadance at 9:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I lost mine using Herbalife. I couldn't breastfeed long and I actually gained weight when I did breastfeed. You can count your calories and exercise. Cut out sodas and sweets. Stay away from high fructose corn syrup (don't believe the commercials, you body cannot digest it properly) and aspartame (it will actually make you want more sugar). Make sure you eat all three meals whether you want to or not and small healthy snacks in between to keep your metabolism going. Drink lots of water.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 1:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• honestly breastfeefing was the best and most effective way that I lost the baby weight. Also exercising, but I was tooo busy and tooo lazy to actually exercise.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:10 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• those and yoga. . . that worked for me
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 6:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I didnt breastfeed so I would say, excercise (if you have time). But I think the effort of taking care of your baby is an exercise by itself. Stretch marks gets better with time, but they do not go away.... at least for everyone I know.
    mommy_sam

Answer by mommy_sam at 6:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• walk. don't eat processed foods and do eat lots of green veggies : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• count calories AND log/journal them. there are calculators to figure out how may you should eat.
    oh, and exercise.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2010