Honestly, do you judge people by their ethinticity/religion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• No, I make my decisions based on character. I try not to call it judging, but that might be just a matter of word usage.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Hell no. I judge people by their personality. Not what they, practice, color of school, level of intelligence, etc.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:17 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• no, not when there's much simpler ways to judge! lol..i mean, religion isn't always up front and physically visible..so you can't judge right off the cuff. same for ETHNICITY...so much in the mix these days, who's so say what/who anyone is, KWIM?
    seriously, though, everyone judges. it may not be because of race/religion, but there's still judgement. what's the difference (and why is race/religion such a big deal) in judging because of those, or because of their lifestyle, or BMI, choice of skittles-colored hair?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:23 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• No. I judge them by their character!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:15 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• heck no. . . I don't care who you are or where you come/came from. . .
    I joke saying I discriminate equally. . .I hate everyone the same. lol . . .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 6:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Nah, I hate everybody! I find most ppl drop in likeability when they open their mouths, amazes me how dumb some ppl are, which has nothing to do w/ the color of their skin & most of the time nothing to do w/ their religion.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 6:54 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I do not care and for a second I was turning into an a$$ but now I realize one thing that matters most of all and that is my life is short and the only thing that matters is my contributions to my family and my life how I live it.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This is the crux of the matter, I'm afraid.

There is a problem here on P&CE, with dumb questions where the OP is assuming way too much due to their limited ability to understand anything.
    Period.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:33 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Only religion if their beliefs risk someone else's right to mourn or live. Skin color, etnicity etc.. no.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:29 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I don't care what you believe as far as religion goes either. . .it is your belief and I don't have to believe it if I don't want to. . . :)
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 6:13 AM on Jul. 18, 2010