i really need sum advice i still havent started

hello everyone im alittle concerned.. I went into my doctors office last wednesday and had my doctor give me a pregnancy test it came back negative and so she gave me a blood test cuz she said i had all the signs of being pregnant and that came back neg too but alot of people also told me that sum people have to be between 6-8 weeks far along in order to have a positive sign. but i figured after i went and took a test i would have started but nope no i have not. im coming to be going on two weeks late soon.. and im been sick have headaches. eating the food i usually hate i have not been stressed out what should i do please help if im not pregnant could something be wrong with me..

ryansbabygurl88

Asked by ryansbabygurl88 at 6:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• honestly blood test is the most accurate and it can detect a pregnancy sooner then a urine test, I have heard that as little as a few days to 2 weeks of pregnancy. Missing your period can be associated with alot of things such as stress and stuff. I'd talk to your doctor about it.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:36 AM on Jul. 18, 2010