Please Help me!!!

Last night I came inside and noticed that below my eye was swollen and puffy. It looked like maybe a bug bite. I decided to ice it and continue to bed. When I woke up this morning my face felt a little funny and when I checked it out, I noticed my lips and eyes have all become swollen! What could this be? I have not eaten anything unusual but I did have two beers (of a brand I never drink). What could this be??? Please help? Should I head to a dr?

Mameech1

Asked by Mameech1 at 6:37 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Health

• yes you should head to a doctor, maybe its an allergic reaction to something. But I'd def go see a doctor.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 6:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Try taking a Benadryl and drink plenty of water. . .it could be an allergic reaction. Even to a bug bite. . . the water will help flush your system. Put compresses on the swollen areas and try to keep your head back and elevated. See if that helps. Also take a few Tylenol or your preference of pain killer and anti-inflammatory. These too should help. If nothing works and the swelling gets worse go to your ER. . . an allergic reaction can be very harmful and fatal if not treated properly.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 6:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Sounds like an allergic reaction to something.

Take some benadryl asap.

If you have any trouble breathing or if throat starts to swell closed, you would definitely need a doctor...
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 6:45 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I have to agree with allergy. At first I thought sty but if your lips are swollen to no. Try benadryl a heating pad not cold. Heat pull out infection, as well as poison.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 6:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I wouldn't wait around for it to get any worse. Go get checked at the very least and save yourself stress. Don't mess around trying different remedies just go ;) I'm sure it's nothing but just to be safe K?

Waiting to see if your throat swells is like standing in the middle of the freeway waiting to see if a car will hit you.
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 7:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Sounds like u maybe allergic to something.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 7:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• you could be allergic to something in the beer, wheat probably
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:11 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• yah! The doc is the only one who can really answer this question!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2010