What's the most painful...

thing you've walked/bumped into lately? I swear I've become the biggest klutz! Yesterday I mashed my shin into the dishwasher & then got my other one w/ the baby gate! I look abused I'm so bruised up on my legs! Last week I caught my thigh w/ the car door & both my knees are bruised from falling flat on my face after slipping on a file folder my hubby thoughtfully left on our tile floor for me. How bout you?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 7:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a coffee table in my living room, that for some reason, I keep plowing in to. I do it on an almost daily basis. The last time, I cut my knee..ouch. I really don't know what makes me think that I can walk through it, instead of around it!!! LOL
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 10:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I am going to answer this question a little different. The most painful thing I did lately, was last night I was cooking crab cakes for dinner and as I was putting the cakes into the hot oil, I got too close to the oil and stuck the tips of my middle and ring finger in the hot oil and burnt them! Its hurting to type right now...
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• lately. . . it would have to be when I was moving into my new place. . . me and my DH were moving out some old stuff that was left behind. There was this really beat up heavy buffet type cabinet. . .we had it up on the dolly and taking down the stairs and out. . . and my hand got crushed between the heavy buffet thing, the dolly and the stairs. . . OUCH!!!! Dang thing crushed my ring too. . . :( Busted up my knuckles and broke my ring finger and pinky. . .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 7:04 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I was doing yard work the other day, in flip flops (bad idea). My rose bush was way over grown so I had a huge pile of very thorny clippings piled up. My phone was ringing, so I went to jump over the pile to get to my phone and my flip flop slipped and I did a total over dramatic tumble trying to avoid the clippings lol and I ended up stepping right in them. I had to dig a thorn out of the bottom of my foot. It sucked so bad, it's still sore.
    GavinsMommii

Answer by GavinsMommii at 7:14 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I keep smashing my foot into the stupidest things, like the computer chair, or the dog, when I'm walking like those things arent even there lol, and its always the same little toe =( haha
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I was on my way to a job interview and took a short cut through the lawn. I didn't know the ground was wet and slipped in the mud. I fell face down and hit my head so hard I saw stars!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 7:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Last night I bonked my head on an open cupboard door! I have a small lump and a bruise on my forehead by my hairline and it hurts when I raise my eyebrows

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• The stupid bricks my husband insists on lining the drive-way with. grrrrr
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:24 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• My kids bunk bed when trying to change the sheets.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 8:26 AM on Jul. 18, 2010