What do I pack for my son at the church nursery?

This is my first time taking him to the nursery. He is four months old and formula fed. I've never talked to the nursery people and we just moved back to Florida and would like to attend my old church.

What do I pack for him?

acurran88

Asked by acurran88 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• food, diapers, wipes, toys, clothes, and a threatening letter saying that if he is not returned in the condition he was sent in, gods wrath will be nothing compared to yours. lol
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 7:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Formula, bottles, pacifer(?), diapers, diaper pad, spare outfit(s), socks, rattle, toy(s), A&D ointment, baby wipes, powder, blanket. In other words, the usual stuff you'd carry when out.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 7:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Bottle, change of clothes diapers, binky ( if he uses one).
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:55 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• A pad to put under him when he is changed, diapers, an outfit or two, bottle, toy.

Answer by Bmat at 8:35 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I work in our church nursery and we usually have everything like diapers and whippies, but most parents pack a diaper bag and leave it with us. We don't feed the new borns their bottles we ask the parents to do so before they drop them off. Usually some moms bring with them a security toy or blanket as well. I would say just bring the normal, bring a bottle with the formula mix just incase they would feed the baby. Have fun at church! God bless
    cleo2582

Answer by cleo2582 at 9:52 AM on Jul. 18, 2010