Hair Stylist and moving to Germany

Hi , We just found out we aare going to Germany and would love for any ladies to tell me about the salons on base. Any info will help . I am not finding information on line. But I will be asking lots of questions when we find out which base.... But thanks for any help . Hopefully there will be alot of ladies in need of cuts, colors and chemical services...

Tscottcuts

Asked by Tscottcuts at 7:49 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• I lived in Schweinfurt, Germany and now that I am back in the States, I miss my hairstylist that I had over there! Once you get settled in and are ready for a job, just go over to the AAFES Human Resources Department. You are going to get either one of two jobs- the beauty shop or the barber shop. With the barber shop, you will be giving buzz cuts all day long. With the beauty shop, you will still have to do buzz cuts occasionally, but you will also get to do more cuts, colors, styles for women. I am not sure about the pay. I can't remember if you are paid an hourly wage plus tips or if you rent out the booth and you supply your own supplies and you keep what you make. Let me know when you find out which post you are going to and I will get you the phone number so you can call and ask. Good luck and have fun!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2010