WANT A LEGIT ONLINE JOB NO BUSINESSES

im looking for an online job thats legit, i dont want to start my own business just need xtra money on side.. if you know of any please let me know thank you : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• A work acquaintance's wife lost her job and has opened up an Ebay store. I know close to nothing about that, just know how to buy from Ebay. If you make anything there is also Etsy.com. Good luck. That's all I know about something legit online.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Take a look around this website. I joined for my business but they have a tab just for jobs. http://www.wahcheck.com/Search.aspx?type=jobs
    Good luck
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 10:46 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• You can check out my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.  I have lots of ideas and opportunities listed there. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• You can look into ChaCha or KGB. I do GPT (get paid to) sites (which are great if you get a downline). There are quite a few jobs. Send me a message and I can give you the link to a group here on cafemom that posts jobs all the time.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I have been a 'work at home' (I still have a day job but it's not enough) mom for over 3 years now. I've seen some really good jobs and some flaming scams. I post about the good ones (only free stuff) here: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• I Actually do TWO different things at home to make an income. I am a consultant for Labella Baskets. It's a gift/flower basket company that makes and sends out the Baskets from your online store. You get paid twice a month and for every referal you get $15. So there are two ways to work that business. Plus there is training and 200 free leads a month!!!
    The second one is The Gourmet Cupboard Independent Distributer it costs absolutely NOTHING to get started. THe products are reasonably priced and help save people time so they sell. Who doesn't buy food right?? You get free training and a back office that provides everything you may need.
    PLEASE PM me if you would like more info on either one or both of these opportunities.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 2:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2010