What's the next step?

My 11 month old (and 2 weeks) has mastered walking lol and now runs. So I want to know what is next? Tell me what the next thing your child learned and how you helped teach them! Thanks Mommies

cleo2582

Asked by cleo2582 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Climbing came for my child after walking and running. Give your child safe places to climb--take your child to a park, and maybe get one of those fisher price slides--little ones like climbing up the little ladder and going down the slide.
    peanutmom

Answer by peanutmom at 10:08 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I agree - climbing usually comes next! But, its not something I would try and teach my child. LOL. They will learn it soon enough on their own, and they will be climbing everything in your house - so watch out!
    sarahmae3

Answer by sarahmae3 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yup my kids all climbed next especially out of the crib so beware! Oh and jumping will start soon but it won't be a full jump but they will try it is super cute :)
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 2:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2010