have you ever been in a position of saying "what can I do with my life?"

I have no goals & no money in my life. I would love to live in a middle class family neighborhood and do family activities with my family but I can't because I have no money and I would love to have a Mon thru Fri job but I don't know what I like doing. Well wait a minute....I love primitive crafts and furniture but we have none of that where I live. What can I do with my life??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Look at some books on careers and career counseling in the library or bookstore. You need to clarify what your passions are or what you are skilled at to earn a living. Some of these could provide you with a career, some would not. I don't know how old you are but if you could possibly go to a technical school or college you would then have the training to capitalize on your pasions/skills. Do the research to learn about yourself. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Sure we all reach a point where we have to decide what we want to do for a living, some just do it really early in their lives. Sometimes you need to find something that you like to do, so you can earn money to do what we love, such as, learning about and studying primitive crafts and furniture.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• EVERY ONE has reached this point at some time in their lives. Check with your county school systen to see if they offer courses for adults, Ours does (Carroll County, MD). How about the community college for career education? If nothing else, get out there and VOLUNTEER! The hospital, nursing home, schools. GOOD LUCK!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 10:09 AM on Jul. 18, 2010