how long and how bad do new boobs hurt?

I just got my new boobs thursday. They are really tight and sore right now! How long are they supposed to feel this way????? I went from absolutely nothing to a full C. Also, I'm worried. . .I haven't been able to do the exercises that I'm supposed to do after the first week quite like the pictures show. I move them around as much as I can, but its still really sore! I just don't want my new boobs to turn into baseballs!!!! Any info from anyone who has had a boob job (over the muscle) would be most helpful.
thanks
j.k.

JBS1

Asked by JBS1 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• My sis was very sore for about two weeks. She said it feels like a truck hit her in the tits. lol. Just bear with it, just think of hot freakin hot you're gona be after you heal!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:42 PM on Oct. 2, 2008