Generation gap? lol.

I turned on the Original Willy Wonka with Gene Wilder for my kids. About half way in my 5 year old comes up to me and says 'Mommy when this is over can we watch the REAL Willy Wonka(With Johnny Depp). lol! I said 'Carl, this is the REAL Willy Wonka it was made first, well, technically the BOOK was first.' He just doesn't believe me. Any funny gaps at your house recently?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• all the time ! lol I saved all my Strawberry shortcake dolls...my daughters don't think they're cool cuz they don't look like the new ones all the other girls have, lol ! and then there's "mom, did you have bakugon when you were a kid?" nope ! lol did you have t.v.? oy!
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I always here song now days that where sung by other people in the 70 and 80's.

Answer by louise2 at 11:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• by the way, i love your screen name ! I always say to my kids, "I'm not a butt-mom !"
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• My son can't comprehend toys that AREN"T electronic! i told him when I was a kid,we had to pretend they made noise!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010