Does anyone else get tired of cafemom?

I use to come here like 2 or 3 times a day, now I only come like once every 2 or 3 days. It's still the same, and I use to think this site was the best thing since sliced bread...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes, ma'am. I used to come on it to read all the questions I possibly could and all of the answers. It was a really good learning experience. Not saying anything bad about anyone, but some of the questions get old (i.e. "could I be pregnant?"). Reading the same responses over and over gets kind of boring. Plus the same political arguements again and again. Not to say I don't still enjoy those questions that make you go "whaaaaaaaaat?" lol
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 3:01 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I like CafeMom, it's some of the mom's that I can't stand, lol. So much for mature conversation ;)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• No I never do. I belong to some of the best groups on here, though, and I love to read and answer posts. I 've spent hours on here and never got bored.Join some groups! Meet people, make some friends!! Cafemom ROCKS!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 3:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Ditto to KatieBatey
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 4:10 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• For the most part I like it, what I don't like is the cattyness and some groups are clicky like high school. I hate the fact that a mom will message me and ask a question and not respond with a thank you or anything. Or when I find a mom in my area and it's great for a week then they drop out of site. Or It can be dissapointing when I'm the one seeking out friendships and waiting for reply's to my messages and get nothing. Sometimes it is a waste of time, sometimes it's not. I have only been on here for 5 months and not sure how to make it a year or more like other moms.
    Anonymous

• if your bored LEAVE! dont bitch.............
    Anonymous

• Anonymous at 4:18, it's people like you that make this site worth while! Thank you so much for having a life that is so dull you must be a bitch to make it through the day!
    Anonymous

• i loved it at first, and its not that i get tired of it...i get tired of all the what do you think am i pregnant questions.

i used to check it a lot to, but now its once sometimes twice a day if i asked a question or am waiting for a reply. its been very helpful for me so far. im not really dying to check it though, if im bored, why not?
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• It was great at first but it's dying down I have joined lot's of groups on here and one is closing down and the other two are dead and no I'm not leaving doon't even think about it!!!To anyone who want's to post anonymous.
    monica277

Answer by monica277 at 11:09 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• I like it ...I just don't have too much time to spend on it with work and 3 kids.
    jennifer_3

Answer by jennifer_3 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 2, 2008