What makes a good wife.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:57 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• To me there is know good wife. It is a good relationship that matters.

Answer by louise2 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Being a good wife I think depends on who your husband is. Someone who is the perfect wife to one man could be a horrible wife to another. I am not a wife, but a devoted girlfriend for over 5 years. In our relationship, trust, understanding and friendship are the glues that hold us together.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Someone who is there for her husband (and vice versa). As far as cooking, cleaning, etc. that's really up to the couple. As long as you show you're an active member of the relationship, the household, you're doing your part, and you're faithful then you're a good wife.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 11:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• What is a good wife- not me I think that requires compromise and all the things I do as a GF but also somethings I am not willing to do like getting married or changing my last name or a host of other things.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• A good wife always puts her husband first, tries to think of something she can do for him.......which also include bettering and taking care of herself.

Same goes for a good husband.

Love is a choice not a feeling !
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 12:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Everyone has a different concept of what makes a good wife.

Answer by older at 11:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Well the relationship is based on each person involved reactions and qualities. With out certain qualities there would be no relationship.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 11:03 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yes everyone has a different concept. What is yours?
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 11:04 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Compatability with one's spouse is what works. It's all in the relationship. Only a husband can tell you if they have a "good" wife, and vice versa.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 11:06 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• You can switch this around and ask "what is a good husband". It goes both ways to me. Every relationship is different. What is good for us is not good for others.

Answer by louise2 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 18, 2010