How many kids do you have? How many were planned?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• anytime you have sex without protection....you are planning for children
    Anonymous

• One on the way, and we were planning on having none. We're happy, though. :)
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 2:57 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I have one child. He was not planned and he was not an accident. He was just made out of love on his own schedule.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 2:58 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• 2 Boys....neither planned....but the my seconded was definately a shocker
    Dabugg698

Answer by Dabugg698 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• 3 kids...1 planned, sort of.
    OldrWizrMom

Answer by OldrWizrMom at 4:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i just have one..not planned, but subconsciesly i knew I wanted one..which explains why my ex is an assbad  lol

alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i have one daughter which her father and i planned but not in the time she came lol. he wanted children in 2 years from then.... but he left anyways.... and im expecting now.... not planned but not prevented, this father is amazing so there will be more after this one!
    kahmommy

Answer by kahmommy at 4:23 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• We have 4 kids and only the last one was semi-planned. We had discussed maybe trying for a 4th baby but never really settled the dispute/conversation. You know, we left it open to discuss on another day after we had time to think about it. Two weeks later I was pregnant, though, before we even discussed it again. So she was half planned.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I am pregnant with baby number 5 and none of them were planned but all of them excited us from the first positve PT (sort of). With #1 we were young and dumb and thought that condoms alone would keep us safe. 2 yrs later with #2 we were totally shocked - I was on the pill. 3 mos after my second son was born I took a PT that was negative and Thanked the Lord! Five days later my hubby emptied the trash and told me my neg PT was actually positive. It had gotten its second pink line after the ten minute alloted time frame. I went to the OBGYN and found out I was having twins! I cried. My sons were 2 and 3mos old. (thattime we were using cervical cap and spermicide). Now in March 2008 I started feeling sick and thought I wonder?... Took a HPT and it was positive immediately. I had the Mirena IUC. YEP. Luckily no ectopic pregnancy and no displaced IUC in my uterus. Although unplanned we were eventually excited about all our boys.
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 5:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Two kids, both planned.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:36 PM on Oct. 1, 2008