What are your plans for this Sunday?

So far we have been having a lazy day. DS has been up since 7am. And SO is sleeping in extra late since today is the only day he can do that. But later we are going to go out to eat and go shopping for things for the house and new clothes and pj's for DS. What about you all?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sunday is my wednesday.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:41 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Nothing to exciting here. SO is working today, and wont get off work until at least 4pm. Then we are going to eat dinner at home, and go to Walmart to do some shopping. Btw, I have already been to Target and Publix this morning, lol.
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I got up at 5 am. Got on facebook and played some games. Washed cloths cleaned my room, cleaned the kitchen. Now I am on cafemom. The rest of the day, I do not know what I will do tell I do it.

Answer by louise2 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• take my daughter's friend to the airport to go home...get some toilet paper probably make spag. for dinner
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• DH is working, so DS & I are going out to do some back to school shopping. It's Sear's Friends & Family Day, so we're going there to get the extra discounts. DS did a heap of growing this past winter & outgrew literally everthing he owns, so I've got a lot of shopping to do.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 11:44 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• We're having a slow start too :)
    The puppy woke me up @ 7 to go out (@ least he woke me up!) Then I checked my e-mail, facebook + FB-games, made some coffee and had breakfast.
    DH + boys are now up and playing x-box while eating and having coffee.
    Soon I will start going thru all my clothes to see what I can get rid of, and later I plan to organize some boxes in the basement we haven't look in for a couple of yrs. :)
    If I still have energy left (and it's not raining) I will weed out my carrots, and take each of the dogs (2) for a walk.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 11:47 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• getting ready for lunch, going swimming, get everyone ready for the week ahead. not sure about supper plans just yet.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:48 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Well I was hoping we could swim in the new inflatable pool, DH bought yesterday, but it looks like it is going to rain. Boo! At 5:00 though, we have a 2 year old birthday party to go to.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:51 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Still prepping for our camping trip the end of next week. About to take our sleeping bags to a laundry mat in town. I don't want them in my washing machine. Making a summer squash casserole and zucchini bread later.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:53 AM on Jul. 18, 2010

• being lazy all day.
    peacelovingmom

Answer by peacelovingmom at 12:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2010