I'm looking for some cute, yet sexy dresses...

I don't have time to order them online..... do you know any stores that would sell them?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I'm from Canada, but if you have Winners, The Bay, ummm, if you just go into a mall, and look for a store that has them, you should be able to find one quickly...Fairweather has nice dresses too!
    xoxticiaxox

Answer by xoxticiaxox at 12:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i like target and forever 21
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Forever 21 has some cute little dresses, I have several. I know you don't want to shop online but victoriassecret.com has some cuuuute sexy dresses, they often have good sales too. I got a sexy summer dress on salelast month for $12 (originally $48). I'm guessing you don't have time to wait for them to be delivered, but they have a next day shipping option for an additional charge. Hope you find something great!
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 19, 2010

• Department stores normally have some really good sales going on. Express tends to have dresses that are sexy yet classy.
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 1:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2010