Can I download itunes to windows 7 w/o problems, and is it free untill you choose a song to down load?

I want to get it, but mostly to load my own cd's and burn them. (you know, you have cd's where you just like one or two songs, and I want to compile those)

So I need to know if I can get itunes free, or if you have to purchase something to get started???

(I am not planning on buying songs there, just mix and match and burn the cd's I already have)

Nynne

Asked by Nynne at 12:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Entertainment

• no you can dl it, i have windows 7 and i dl itunes, its free, if you use the itunes store, to buy music, you have to pay for music. i dl music on frostwire, put it on my itunes, and then put those songs on my ipod. you can burn discs and and compile all on windows media player i think
    xmama_bellax

Answer by xmama_bellax at 12:33 PM on Jul. 18, 2010