Ever notice how some people just can't help but give their opinion even when it wasn't asked for!

ugh! those people drive me nuts! Keep YOUR opinion to YOURSELF unless you are asked about it!

Cam you tell I'm having a 'day' lol Tomorrow this will not seem near as irritating I'm sure.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 12:44 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep, and I can't stand it either, lol. I feel like saying, "Ummm...WHY do you think I care what your opinion is? Did I ask you for it? I hate to break it to ya, but I don't care, so dont waste your breath", lol!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yep, and I hate that especially if you are just venting and sharing your thoughts and out of the blue someone comes along with negativity. That is just so overwhelming. I mean some of these moms try to preach to you and argue you down and I'm like what is wrong with these crazy women? If I want an opinion I will ask for it. I am right there with you LovingSAHMommy. They can just save their breath.
    MamaNiecey

Answer by MamaNiecey at 12:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i just ignore it if i dont want it, it dont bug me at all i just shrug it off, cause i know at end of day i will still do what i feel is best .. i just nod and smile
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 12:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yeah...it happens... hopefully they are just trying to help. If it hits home to me (what people tell me to do) I might do it..if not...it just goes in one ear and out the other. (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 12:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• well rly on here we would be wasting our typing lol...
    but idk if i dnt like someones oppinion i ignore it
    Rachelxbby

Answer by Rachelxbby at 12:54 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• yeah but at least on here people are ASKING for opinions. Thats the idea.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• yeah my MIL always has an opinion on everything I do sometimes I just want to ripe out her voice box
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Isn't the entire point of asking a question to get the opinions of others?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:08 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I'm not talking about here
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 1:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2010