Did anyone have a baby who went to one nap a day as early as 10 months old? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, my daughter went to a single nap a day around 9 months. Every once in a while she'll clonk out in the morning hours and sleep for a short period of time, but for the most part she's taking just one nap a day, lasting a couple hours at least.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 1:12 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Most of the time my 7 month old only takes 1 nap. Sooooo annoying!!! So i try to make it at the same time as my 2 year old so i at least get something of a break!
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 1:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• my 10 month old takes about 2 naps a day, but she does take 1 nap a day sometimes, not usually though. its not unusual, just every child is different
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• My son went to 1 nap about that time. It took awhile to get into that new groove. He napped in the late morning then went down for the night around 7 or 7:30! I made sure to feed him well first. He would sleep all the way to 5 or 6am. That was the hard part! I was a zombie for months. This is when he started to really grow a great deal.
    doodlepuss

Answer by doodlepuss at 1:21 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yes. Well actually my daughter was too interested in what was going on in the house to take a nap. So around 7 months she finally started taking a nap during the day. She hardly ever takes two naps a day.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• my oldest girl did at 6 months...but she slept through the night from the time she was 2 weeks old...actually all my kids slept through the night pretty early...i was quite lucky, i know !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• YES!!! He went to no naps at 18 months too!! Make sure he is getting plenty of sleep at night though. My son slept 15 hours at that age, with one nap. When he quit napping he was still sleeping 13-14 hours straight through at night. The total amount of sleep is more important than how often they go to sleep.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 1:41 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• my son did. and hes 2 1/2 not. around 10m he started nap at noon-ish and slept til 3:30 and still does that
    rocker_mommy_08

Answer by rocker_mommy_08 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 19, 2010

• yep mine did that at 8 or 9 months
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 12:58 PM on Jul. 19, 2010