How do you use Social Media for work?

Hi! I am doing a presentation on using social media, and looking to see how everyone uses it. Since CafeMom is social media, I was wondering if you use it more for social, business, or other.

If you have a few minutes, I am doing a survey too. I'll be sharing what I find out.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LPYTFGN

Also, I've found that more people are using Texting! Have you tried this as a business tool?

I look forward to reading your answers! Thanks!

littledb

Asked by littledb at 1:15 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• I use social media for business and pleasure....I have a in home party business and I use Cafemom, Facebook, and Myspace to advertise my business.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Yes I do use a lot. Myspace, facebook, and other places. The more people know about you, the more your business can grow. Especially having a home business.
    pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 1:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I use Cafemom for pleasure. I do use it to ask for advice/suggestions on my business, but I don't use it to advertise. I am planning on using Facebook, Myspace, and Craigslist to advertise. I do have a personal Facebook page as well.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• Awesome! Thank you so much. Keep it coming!
    littledb

Comment by littledb (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Jul. 19, 2010