what happens now after temporary custody?

So i just won legal and physical temporary custody.the guy has a horrible record of alcohol and other stuff. I have no record.He is put on a step parenting program of our two month old.He was never active during pregnancy or until a dna test came back.he has yet to pay child support like court ordered or pay anything at all. this was a one night stand(gross).my son will be over at his parents house(who he lives with)unsupervised in a few months and as much as i cant stand him i want to spend time over there with my son so he can get use to their house and is not throwen to complete stranges, and so i can feel comfrontable alone.i just am scared that my williness to seure my sons saftey and comfort will come off to the courts that i am ok with joint custody..I am not! he is very imature and cant make good decisions for himself much less my son. will this go against me for perm. custody?will it help me get perm. if i have temp?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in General Parenting

• I understand what you mean and what i think you should do is simple do what the courts say if they you have to let you son go ever there right now and dad is not paying that will look goo for you and bad for him. as long as you are doing what the court says and is right for your son you will look good.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 5:43 PM on Jul. 18, 2010