what mortgage lonaer did you go through?

I know there are many local ones out there and they arent always available outside the area, but I'm just curious! I was going through bank of america since they are my bank. I have been talking to a guy in arizona (i'm in georgia) but I decided speaking face to face is the better choice. And besides, he isnt always in his office. There is only one local loaner through BoA and she hasnt been returning my calls. Soooo I wanna buy a house, and BoA has showed me they arent very convenient. I applied for a prequalification through Wellsfargo and hopefully I'll hear from them tomorrow or tuesday.

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 1:27 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'm no help, we paid it all up front. but here's a bump.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:05 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• We went through Planters Bank who sold our loan to Countrywide (yay for us (sarcasm)). Countrywide sold out to BOA. I have been fairly happy with them with the exception that they held our payment one time until it was late and charged us a late fee. I kid you not we paid on the 10th and it was due on the 15th, they processed it on the 16th and charged us a late fee. I was pissed! Hasn't happened since though.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• We went through Bank of America because at the time, they had the lowest fees and could push the mortgage through in a couple of weeks (we bought a foreclosure so we had a deadline).
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:30 AM on Jul. 19, 2010