DO you really really like/enjoy the church you attend or do you stay out of habit?

I find myself going out of habit and not wanting to change. The people at my church have really disappointed me. I know you don't go for the people but when it starts to effect your wanting to go or not I guess you should change. I dunno.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 1:30 PM on Jul. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• simple frownI love my church at home, I just moved halfway acroos country and have been to the church here once, bu its not the same as my home church

UAFwife

Answer by UAFwife at 6:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I really really like my church...
    MTM

Answer by MTM at 1:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I attend the church I do because I believe its teachings. I like the people there too, but that's not my reason for going.
    degsyuna

Answer by degsyuna at 1:37 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• If I could go to my mom's church which is Presbyterian I would. Really hard to go on Sundays when I'm working.
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• i really like my church and it's teachings. i grew up in it, fell away for awhile, but the Lord kept dealing with my heart so i started attending again. i do like the poeple, i know all the 'old timers' but it has nothing to do with me going. i also have tramendous respect for my pastor and elders of the church.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• We just switched to a new church, the last one just wasn't a good fit for our beliefs and we didn't feel comfortable there so we started looking. We've been going to a baptist church for about 4 months now and we feel blessed beyond measure to have found it. We are so happy there and are excited to go. We go twice on sunday and on wednesdays, and our sunday school plans little get togethers here and there as well on it's own. They also have a private school that our boys will go to when the time comes. My husband and I are both so excited and happy to have finally found a church home. I say you should love your church.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 2:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• We love our church, it is truly my family.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:03 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I love the kingdom hall that i attend, nice people too.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 6:37 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I LOVE my church because I am growing
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 11:02 PM on Jul. 18, 2010

• I think a churh is such a personal thing. It has to be a perfect fit for you to get out of it what you are supposed to be getting...no matter the religion. Go church shopping until you find your niche.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:50 PM on Jul. 19, 2010